MIA | Going into my 20s


Hey there! If you have been following my blog, I have been gone for more than three months!!! Yikes. I am sorry for being MIA, I was having a quarter life crisis going into my twenties. Fun fact: the average lifespan of an American is eighty. Haha... hence quarter-life crisis. I felt it was best to refrain from expressing myself when I was at a point of confusion. I honestly do not regret it, I believe everyone should be able to have the time to collect and understand themselves, and that is what I did.

I survived a whole two decades! Absolutely crazy to believe all the things I have accomplished and experienced so far in my life. I went into the year being so career driven, I had isolated myself completely from my social life that it slowly started to die. My perceptions of others were not fair as I was prejudice meeting people, which is horrible. I judged everyone with my fears as I was overly protective of myself. All those repressed memories of disappointment caught up with me. Then one day, I let loose. I let myself be friends with the world and welcome just about everyone (no creeps allowed please) into my life; only forget them if they give you a proper reason to.

Now as a young adult with no longer the suffix, teens, I learned it is okay to make mistakes for I will learn from those mistakes; I am young and only experienced a quarter of my life! I may no longer have teens in my age, but I live as optimistically as one.


Thank you so much for reading!

P.S. If you are struggling with this problem, I challenge you to live by this motto: "Fake it till you make it." You are mentally challenging your mind to alter your mood, and before you know it, it might just stick! 


Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram