Beauty Savings!

The items mentioned in this post are items I absolutely LOVE. In my opinion, they are extremely inexpensive high-quality items and if you try them, I hope you love them as much as I do. :)  

Clinique Kisses (Lipsticks)-$25:
~Very Pigmented
~5 Beautiful all year round colors
~The cutest lipstick tubes like ever!
Each lipstick is basically $5 each! $5 is the average amount spent for a drugstore lipstick, so $25 isn't expensive. On this day, I opened a Macy's card and received an extra 20% off my purchase. On top of this deal, I received a Clinique makeup bag filled with goodies as a free gift with purchase that department stores usually do. All in all, it is a major save whether if you are new to makeup or cannot afford to buy many lipsticks. With these five colors, they could be worn year round, and with lipsticks, they could be mixed to make other colors! I have worn every color and I love them all. The color literally stays on your lips until you wipe it off, especially 'the good kisser'; dangerously bright red. 




Nail Stickers (Essie & Sally Hansen)-Could vary: 

~ Salon nails for much less!
~ Lasts really long! 
Although the packaging says up to 10 days, the current stickies I'm wearing is almost at 2 weeks. I work in a crazy retail environment, so nail polishes including gel polishes chip after the 1st manicure day. You could buy these nail stickers at their current retail price which is reasonable or look at your local Dollar Tree or TJMaxx. I have come across these stickers at some locations (hopefully you have it where you are at too) and at TJMaxx I have purchased them for $1-$3. When I see them at Dollar Tree, I buy a ton!  

Tarte Brushes- $44
~Beautiful gold handle brushes + a super cute & glamourous case
~ If not counting the case, 5 amazing brushes for $44
     *$7 each w/opening a Macy's card
     *$9 each w/o
~A little pricier than drugstore brushes, but they're sturdy and gold!! 

If you have any amazing items to recommend, let me know in the comments! :) 

P.S. If you are a major Sephora addict like I am and is currently a VIB or a VIB rouge from Nov 13-16 we get 20% all purchases!!!  

Kristi


2 comments:

  1. Pg Slot เครดิตฟรี หรือ มีกิจกรรมที่แจกเครดิตฟรี PG SLOT มีโปรโมชั่นและก็ยังมีแอดมินทำงานที่จะรอเอาใจใส่ดูแลผู้เล่นตลอด 24ชั่วโมง ฝากไม่มีอย่างต่ำที่เว็บของเรา Pg-Slot.Game

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucabetasia บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เป็นเกมคาสิโนออนไลน์รูปแบบหนึ่ง บาคาร่าเป็น เกมสุดฮิตเป็นที่นิยม ที่เล่นง่าย pg สามารถทำเงินได้จริง สมัครเล่นได้ง่าย ๆ สามารถทดลองเล่นได้ฟรีสุดฮิต

    ReplyDelete

Instagram