MAKE UP FOR EVER | Artist Rouge Lipstick Review


To my surprise, I received 3 Make Up For Ever lipsticks from influenster. I was extremely ecstatic for I am a lipstick junkie!

(The magical box)

(Magical smaller boxes)

(THE MAGICAL TUBES)

(The magic)
MUFE Artist Rouge Lipsticks are said to be "long-wearing" and "creamy" according to Sephora's description, which I can confirm to be true. These lipsticks are honestly amazing and I am in love with C211- Rose Wood. 

I have tested and worn all of the colors and their staying power is incredible. The lipstick is very creamy and very pigmented, but after the 6 hours of work without reapplication, I do feel my lips are a little dry, but not to where it is as uncomfortable as a liquid lipstick. Reapplication would fix that slight dryness.

As for the packaging, I would say it is gorgeous! You have a jet black matte tube that clicks when it closes completely. I love that!

I would definitely recommend this lipstick. For $22, you would not have to reapply as often and you get strong pigmented colors! I will be definitely purchasing other colors. 


Kristi

1 comment:

  1. สมัคร pgslot ยอดเยี่ยมเกมออนไลน์ สล็อตบนโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ แบบใหม่ปัจจุบัน ของโลก สมัครเล่น pg slot วันนี้รับโบนัส แรกเข้า 100% โดยทันที โบนัส 50% สำหรับสมาชิกใหม่

    ReplyDelete

Instagram