The Dreamers | ipsy April 2016


This month's IPSY is absolutely amazing. As I was viewing the possible options every IPSY subscriber may receive, I believe every item would be worth the $10. My first reaction to my bag was "OMG SO CUTE!!!"I love the tie dye because thoughts of summer flash into my mind, but this is an April bag, then I thought: April, showers, hippy, flowers, vibrant colors! Ugh love it .

This month I received:
em Cosemetics 
the great cover up ultimate concealer
Value: $17 (FULL SIZE)

Comment: Totally worth it! I wanted to try em for the longest time and it happened! The concealer is amazing quality; the formula was very light and effective for everyday use. 

tarte cosmetics 

LipSurgencelip creme in wonder  

Value: $12

Comment: I actually own another shade of tarte's lip creme. I love them so much because the formula is extremely creamy and does not dry my lips. For longer wear, I do recommend lining your lips entirely with a lip liner before application. Not only does this prolong wear, but the color is more vibrant.  

L.A.B² - Live and Breathe Beauty

Just Blending in Brush

Value: $6.99

Comment: I really wanted to purchase a blending brush, but before I had the chance to purchase it, I received this in my bag. My first impression was, "wow this brush is so soft." It does take me awhile for me to blend, but I'm pretty satisfied with this brush and is eager to try other blending brushes.
Briogeo

Don't Despair, Repair! Gel to Oil Overnight Repair Treatment

Value: $14.237

Comment: For hair products, I use it's a 10 after I wash my hair or a dime size of Argan oil for flyaways or slightly dry/rough hair. This product contains a mixture of a ton of oils such as coconut oil, olive oil, grape seed oil, argan oil... several fruit oils. The hair oil is dense, but contains a lot of nutrients for 'bad' hair. Personally, I do not need to use this product [often], but the formula is great for major hair damage. 

REN Skincare

Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream 
Value: $33.333


Comment: Extremely impressed! I've heard of this brand, and it's a top brand. The formula is perfect for sensitive skin and has a lotion consistency so slightly thick. As soon as the product is applied, it has a citrus (lemon) fragrance to it and a calming sensation. (Side note: Currently I am visiting an esthetician and is currently focusing on certain products to improve my skin. I've used this product twice.)

Total Value (Calculated based on ounces): $83.56

I absolutely love this month's bag. I highly suggest trying ipsy if you are not already subscribed. Click here to start! 

Thanks so much for reading!

P.S. I have been REALLY occupied with school lately, so if you follow my blogs, sorry for lagging. I will always try my best to post as much as I can.  

Kristi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram