The End of Winter ❅ ❄ ❆


Isn't crazy how one moment we absolutely crave the cold then one moment, ready for the heat?  I got to experience snow falling! I honestly had the best time falling and making beautiful snowballs. BUT the aftermath was me shivering.

Fun fact: Why is it so bright around snow? Why are Eskimo's dark if they're in the cold? Because the sun reflects on the snow. Kind of like when you stare at a blank piece of paper outside and your eyes go wonky. So, sunglasses are needed and they make everyone look cool. 

{I named him Winston because of AmazingPhil}

Until next time! 

Hat: Unknown
Scarf: American Eagle ; Sunglasses: Quay ; Gloves: Isotoner {not snow gloves, but I prefer these}
Coat:Zara
Jeans: Levi's 
Snow Boots: Sketchers 
Kristi





No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram