Bodega Bay & SF


That's right, I'm the genius that wears white shoes to the beach WITH HOLES IN THEM! HAHA, but don't worry, I brought flip flops, and I love to walk on the beach barefooted. As for my super white shoes, they're still white and I'll share my secret in the future. ;)

This mini vacation was spent as a post celebration for my 19th birthday, the big 19th! The last teen year.. I admit it's a tad bit depressing because I don't want to grow up, but it's kind of exciting since it's a progression of being independent.

My dad had always wanted to bring us to Bodega Bay and from the stories he's told, I wanted to go soooo bad. He would always go abalone diving with his buds, and take such incredible pictures. In case you don't know what abalone looks like:

Well, we all finally went and let me tell you, absolutely breathtaking. I mean, don't all beaches make us feel this way? I haven't gone to one in so long I was in awe. The slight breeze, the sound of waves coming into shore, and the feeling of sand in between your toes.. I wish I were there right now! We spent our time basking by the water, climbing rocks, and taking a bunch of pictures.









After a few hours, my dad drove us down to San Francisco: Pier 39 for a San Francisco delicacy. Clam chowder bowls! We basically drove for another hour and a half for white clam chowder bowls.. but it's always worth it.



As for my outfit:


Sunglasses: Quay (similar here)
Kimono: Abercrombie (similar & plus the fringe here
Boyfriend Jeans: Cotton On (similar here)
Shoes: White Mountain (similar here)
Bag: Tommy Hilfiger (similar here
Watch: Fossil (super old, but best places to buy watches- tjmaxx at the store** & nordstrom rack) 

Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram